Jisso“Monozukuri”- Creating Useful Technologies for Today’s Needs
JISSO PROTEC FORUM 2006
JISSO/PROTEC Forum Japan is the place where engagement in new implementation challenges and proposals for new business models are readily accessible.
|Date||A Exhibition Hall||B Exhibition Hall|
|Oct. 4th (Wed)||Trend Session||Forefront Implementation Session|
|Device Set Sessions||Electronic Component Sessions|
|Oct. 5th (Thu)||Implementation Facility Sessions||Semiconductor PKG Sessions|
|Oct. 6th (Fri)||Bulk Implementation Sessions||Print Wiring Board Sessions|
Registration Process for Participation
- Entrance fee
- 1-day ticket: 15,000 yen (including consumption tax)
3-day ticket: 30,000 yen (including consumption tax)
- Registration Method
- Please register on the specialized site following your confirmation of the program.
Your online registration is complete. For those interested in participating in the Forum, please go directly to the assembly hall.
Please take note beforehand that the contents of lectures may be changed. Information about changes will be posted on this website as needed.
- Sponsored by
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), JEITA/Electronic System Integration Technical Committee, JEITA/Managing Committee on Electronics Assembly Systems, Japan Robot Association (JARA), JISSO PROTEC 2006 Working Committee
- Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging (JIEP), Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan (SEAJ), Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association (JPCA), The Japan Welding Society (JWS), Reliability Center for Electronic Components of Japan (RCJ), Communications and Information network Association of Japan (CIAJ)
- JISSO PROTEC FORUM 2006
- Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA)