JISSO PROTEC is the only specialized exhibition on implementation technology where mounter makers gather in one place.
“Jisso Process Technology Exhibition 2006 (JISSO PROTEC)” is a special exhibition where a collection of the latest achievements ranging from electronic component implementation devices to even more fulfilling implementation processes as a whole and related products are displayed.This exhibition presents the most up-to-date information and research results.
- The (8th) Jisso Process Technology Exhibition 2006
[JISSO PROTEC 2006]
- The creation of a venue featuring latest circuit mounting and processing technologies origination both in Japan and overseas, and to supply up-to-date information regarding today’s customers, and create new opportunities for business.
To contribute to the further development of electronic component mounting and processing industries, and to enhance production efficiency and maximize profits.
Finally, to contribute to the further enhancement of the quality of life in our society.
- Exhibition schedule:
- 4th (Wed), 5th (Thu) 10:00AM - 5:00PM
6th (Fri) 10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Makuhari Messe Hall 9 and 10
2-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city 261-0023
- Sponsored by:
- Japan Robot Association JARA
307 Kikaishinko Kaikan, 3-5-8 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Tel: (03) 3434 - 2919 Fax: (03) 3578 - 1404 URL http://www.jara.jp/
- Admission fee:
- Visitor pre-registration on the Web：Free entry
Visitor registration at the Gate：General ¥1,000; Student ¥500
- Supported by:
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(METI)
Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK)
The National Association of Commercial Broadcasters in Japan
The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Assisted by:
- IPC SMEMA Council(IPC:Assoication Connecting Electronics Industries)
Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association（JEITA）
Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging (JIEP)
The Robotics Society of Japan (RSJ)
Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan (SEAJ)
Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Center (MSTC)
Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association (JPCA)
Communications and Information Network Association (CIAJ)
Japan PersonalComputer Software Association (JPSA)
- Managed by:
- Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA)
5F Sumitomo Shibadaimon Bldg. No. 2
1-12-16 Shibadaimon Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012 Japan
Tel: +81-3-5402-7601 Fax: +81-3-5402-7605